There are various ways to help the Food Pantry:
- Volunteer your time. We can always use assistance.
- Donate food.
- We provide a needs list on Amazon (though you can get the food anywhere). Get more info on our Facebook page at ridleyparkpantry.com or visit the needs list on Amazon.
- Anything you can give would be extremely appreciated. Specifically, we are in need of any canned fruits, soups, vegetables, and meats; tuna; toilet paper; pancake mix; pasta sauce; and cereal.
- Drop off times are Tuesdays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Wednesdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, and Fridays 10:00 am – 11:00 am. Off-hour arrangements can be made for large donations and pick-ups may be possible (please use the contact information below).
- Donate gift cards.
- Any grocery store, discount warehouse, or dollar store cards are appreciated.
- Lidl, Costco, and Aldi are very valuable due to the good deals they often have.
Location and Contact Info:
To use the Food Pantry, please visit the Food Pantry page.